The hardest part of any journey is CHANGE....whether your moving on to a different destination, changing jobs, moving home regardless of what it is. Some people don’t cope very well with it but with change comes new possibilities and the more you learn to respect that then the more successful you are. Always remember and take this away with you today “Comfort is the enemy of progression”, so if you are gifted with the opportunity of change then take a leap and see what happens. It could better your life forever!
Buildings are actually hard to shoot, I'm still figuring it out. Take it too wide and it doesnt stand out. Take it too close, and you run the risk of not doing justice to its size. I try to make my photographs as real as possible. I have no interest in astonishing. Does something have to be great for you to fall in love with it? This is a nice one.
Tour Eco – Caribe; Punta Cana, Rep. Dominicana. 🇩🇴
Suba al Bus de Chercha y recorra el lado rural de la Isla que todo lo tiene y admira el paisaje con un paseo a caballo y luego disfruta de un delicioso almuerzo junto al mar. 🌊 😎
Obtenga inspiración en este idílico recorrido en autobús por el campo muy dominicano y lejos de los caminos trillados y las grandes multitudes, experimentando de cerca la vida cotidiana de los dominicanos , visitando una pequeña granja , una escuela, una planta de procesamiento de queso y una fábrica de arroz. 🌳🏝
Visita nuestra página web:
Unbound x Haiti
Today we're sharing 5 quick facts about Haiti with you. We love getting to know a new place and sharing some of it's quirky or useful facts with you. 👐
1. Tourism is one of the largest industries in Haiti, with nearly a million visitors arriving by cruise ship. 🚢
2. The official languages of Haiti include French and Haitian Creole.
3. Haiti is the most mountainous nation in the Caribbean. Hayti is the Indian name for the country and means “land of the mountains.” ⛰
4. The gourd plant has always been important to Haiti. The Haitian currency is called “gourdes”, and dates back to 1807 when President Christophe made gourds the base of the national currency. 🌱
5. By land size, Haiti is the third largest country in the Caribbean. 🏝
Which of these did you already know? Let us know in the comments.
Be sure to tag #theunboundedworld for a chance to share your story with us.