The past few days have been incredible. We owned our past, are creating our present and making BIG goals for the future. This past weekend was filled with every emotion you could imagine and sometimes really HARD. But I will forever remember the amazing things taught to us, the new people I met and am so grateful for the sweet friends who shared this experience with me.
Here are some of my favorite take-aways.
1. Do not compare your life to another. You are on your own journey.
2. Do not feel guilty for who you are. You were made this way by your creator for a reason.
3. Take care of yourself. You only have one life so live it well. Self care is not selfish...it is necessary.
4. You get to choose the perception of your life.
5. It is possible to pursue something for yourself while showing up well for the people you love.
6. Certain things have to end so better things can begin.
A huge thank you to Rachel Hollis and The Hollis Co. for the most life changing experience. Get ready....I have BIG DREAMS I am working on.