Vamos falar de Ansiedade?⠀⠀⠀
Este é o tema do nosso ACORDE da Semana.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Se você ainda não se inscreveu, inscreva-se agora mesmo e receba por WhatsApp nosso conteúdo gratuito.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
É só acessar o link que está na descrição do nosso perfil.
I’m posting early which means one thing, I must be making breakfast. Banana waffles? And only 5g of net carbs per serving. Out of my way!
Ingredients: * 1 ripe banana
* 4 eggs
* ¾ cup almond flour
* ¾ cup coconut milk
* 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 tsp baking powder
* ½ tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* coconut oil or butter, for frying
1. Mix all of the ingredients together and let sit for a while.
2. Make in a waffle maker or fry in a frying pan with coconut oil or butter.
3. Serve with hazelnut spread or whipped coconut cream and some fresh berries, or just have them as is with melted butter. You can't go wrong! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ #keto#ketodiet#ketojourney#ketocooking#ketoweightloss#weightloss#weightlossjourney#cleaneating#womenshealth#menshealth#fitness#love#instagood#picoftheday#discoverunder1k
First picture was at my heaviest at 245, middle was after 60 lbs down and right picture is me today, 90 lbs down and able to fit both of my legs into what used to fit one of my legs tightly! Anything is possible!
Simple and delicious! 🍓
Hi friends, it’s Vegetarian Times instructor @nutritionsara here to share with you this nourishing and filling smoothie!
Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1/4 cups oats (quick or rolled)
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp. hemp seeds
Place all ingredients in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
What’s your favorite smoothie combo?
Do you feel that you're different from those that live from paycheck to paycheck but don't want to make any changes to their situation?
If you feel you're different and want to earn extra income in your spare time, join our team and make a difference while making a living! 😎
Get healthier and get paid to help other do the same.
Click the link in our bio and go to the "Join Herbalife" link for more information.
Late morning snack🥰🍓 half a thins, Grenade protein chocolate spread, strawberries, chai seeds and dark chocolate buttons all popped under the grill😍 might’ve burnt it a bit but it was still delicious 🍓🍫🤤
Woke up like on kid on Christmas morning!! My order came in yesterday and I received my monthly cleanse which I so desperately needed. I used to struggle so greatly on cleanse days, but now my body craves it and one week without it has made me a little cray cray 😜 Cleansing is so important to your body’s overall health and I can’t even express how beneficial it has been to my personal weight loss. There are numerous benefits to cleansing, but here are my top 3 reasons why I cleanse and why you should too ❗️
1. Support Your Cellular “Cleansing” Processes
- When the body is managing a steady flow of nutrition from frequent meals or snacks, some processes can be put on hold. One of these processes is known as “autophagy.” This process works to break down the old, worn-out components within your cells in order to reuse the basic building blocks, such as amino acids, to support cell maintenance and growth💪🏽
2. Improve Your Appetite Control
- Many regular cleansers have noticed that their appetites are more manageable in the days following a Cleanse Day. Scientific research has uncovered changes in appetite-regulating hormones that may explain the decrease in hunger many experience following a Cleanse Day 🍎
3. Target the Worst Kind of Fat
- Excess body fat is never a good thing, but it is even more concerning when fat accumulates around your midsection and surrounds your internal organs. This kind of deep belly fat is known as visceral fat, and has been linked to serious concerns for your health and well-being. Cleanse Days have been shown to promote greater visceral fat loss 🙅🏽♀️
My amazing global partnership company has released a limited edition flavor today which will go quickly! Don’t wait! Act now. Give your body the love and care it deserves. DM for more info 💬
CREAMSICLE Smoothies via @earthyandy
RECIPE Serving size 2 or 1 big one! 🙂 2 x Sambazon Tropical Immunity packs
4 x frozen bananas
1.5 cup almond milk
1.5 x cup mango
Follow @smoothieweightloss for the best recipes and tips every day
Anzeige| Me & my versa = big love 🖤
Der "mini bulk" hat feierlich mit einem schweren Schultertraining begonnen. Während des Bulks werde ich mithilfe meiner @fitbit Versa versuchen möglichst "lean" aufzubauen. Hierfür ist die Fitnesswatch perfekt geeignet & verhindert eine zu schnelle Zunahme ⌚
Simple Spanish recipe: Tomates al horno (baked tomatoes).⠀
This recipe for “Tomates al horno” (ovenbaked tomatoes) is so simple and takes seconds to prepare. Oh and it’s great for vegans too!⠀
I adore this recipe and make it often because it is so simple and so fast… either as a light snack, or to go alongside a main meal. ⠀
There are no hard and fast rules on quantities with this dish – it really is just down to personal taste. As a rule of thumb – a pinch of your chosen herb plus a crushed garlic clove is enough for two normal sized tomatoes.⠀
Tomatoes. Any tomatoes will do – but I love to mix different cherry toms⠀
A drizzle of olive oil⠀
Pinch of salt⠀
A couple (or more) of garlic cloves. Don’t bother peeling, but do crush ever so slightly with the flat of a wide blade knife. Add an additional peeled and crushed clove in with the herbs if you like your food as garlicky as we do⠀
Pinch or two of finely chopped fresh basil, oregano, thyme or parsley – add according to taste⠀
This is where it gets really easy!⠀
Preheat the oven to about 200C⠀
Halve the toms and place them cut-side-up in an oven-safe dish. Cazuelas are perfect for this⠀
Add in your unpeeled garlic cloves⠀
Drizzle a little olive oil over the tomatoes and garlic⠀
Sprinkle your chosen herbs over the tomatoes⠀
Oven bake until bubbling, and the toms are soft⠀
Serve hot – but note the warning below⠀
Spain Buddy tips⠀
It really doesn’t matter which herbs you use for tomates al horno – mix and match any if you like. However – do try to use fresh herbs if possible. These still taste great if you use dried but the flavour is slightly different. Basil, for example tastes completely different. My fave combo is garlic with basil.⠀
WARNING! THESE ARE RED HOT AND WILL REMOVE THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH IF YOU EAT STRAIGHT OUT OF THE OVEN. I HAVE FALLEN FOUL OF THIS MANY TIMES – YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!!
Mediterraner vegetarischer Nudelsalat 💚
Dieser Nudelsalat ist perfekt, falls ihr mal eine Alternative für die üblichen Salate mit Mayonnaise sucht.
Er isst vegetarisch, schmeckt frisch und hält sich ein paar Tage.
Auf 500g Nudeln ( Trockengewicht) braucht ihr:
🔸 2 Gläser rotes Pesto
🔸 2 rote Zwiebeln, in Würfel geschnitten
🔸 3 Handvoll Rucola Salat
🔸 2 Päckchen Fetakäse, gewürfelt
🔸 1 Glas eingelegte getrocknete Tomaten, in Streifen geschnitten
🔸 3 Esslöffel Olivenöl und drei Esslöffel Bruschetta Gewürzmischung
Alle Zutaten mit den gekochten und abgekühlten Nudeln vermischen und mehrere Stunden vor dem Servieren durchziehen lassen.
🍖 360 Cocktail bar Athens 🥩
Sorry guys 😅, the last photo is myself as usual, simply to prove that is base on my dining experience, not stealing from the internet 🤗
An incredible Acropolis view restaurant,enjoy lovely foods with Acropolis as the background 👍🏻 the best thing of the restaurant is the view ♥️ ———————————————————————————
👍 leave a like if you like my pics ♥️
✅ follow 👉🏻 @foodie_ivan if you love travel & foods ♥️ .
Thank you so much for that, I appreciate it.